Wednesday, March 16, 2011

BUTT PASTE


Ok, so this stuff is really amazing. It really clears up the rash right away! However, I don't like the name so much. It just feels funny saying it. So I usually don't say anything about it when I am changing Carson's diaper. Just put the cream on and new diaper and we're done! Sooooo, the other day when I was changing a diaper, I grabbed the stuff and Carson right away said, " BUTT PASTE!" What the!!?? First of all, we have been concerned about his speech delays. And then for him to come out and say Butt Paste! It was hilarious. I yelled out to Eric in the other room and said, " Did you hear that? He said Butt Paste!" And then he said it again! We were cracking up! So we couldn't figure out how he caught on to what it was called. Eric said he never says it and I asked Grandma Bev and she said she always calls it cream, because she doesn't like the word butt. So we found out! It was Grandma Patti! She has been watching Carson about once a week for the past month and she said she always says, now lets put the butt paste on! So last night, Carson was being his wild self right before bed he started saying "BUTT PASTE, BUTT PASTE, BUTT PASTE" over and over. So of course Daddy and Mommy were cracking up. And then daddy said, Can you say, "BUTT FACE" Oh great, here we go!

3 comments:

  1. Oh this is the best story EVER!!!! i love butt paste, HAD to have for both kids as nothing else would work. Of course we called it boudreaux's, but butt paste works too. LOL thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. forgot to mention THE most important thing.... he is talking!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so funny Karen! Of course he picks up on the things you dont want him too!! That is how it always goes:) I cant believe that I missed it though, I will have to get him to say it for me sometime!

    ReplyDelete